Nutrition Tips For Energy
Forty-Five Minutes to One Hour Seminar
Looking for fast and easy ways to improve your nutrition that will make you feel like dancing the night away?
This program is a perfect introduction to healthy eating, often used as an add-on program during a conference.
It can be coupled with a stress relief keynote address or part of a Work/Life Balance Program.
Discover nutrition tips and healthy food choices for vitality and better concentration. These are positive steps toward improved well-being and work/life balance. Rosalie, a nutrition and health and wellness consultant, assures you of receiving easy-to-use, meaningful nutrition information. You can easily put these nutrition facts into practice. This seminar on healthful foods includes interaction and fun.
Call Rosalie, The Healthy Food Coach!
Short Program Agenda
- Importance of healthy eating to good health and stress relief
- Bad mood foods and non-foods – why do we crave them?
- Importance of breakfast – so what’s to eat?
- Protein, carbohydrates and fats in the correct proportion
- Essential fatty acids, pure oils, bad fats and low fats
- Complex carbohydrates, high fiber
- Quality proteins from animal and vegetarian sources
- Healthy food snacks and timing of meals for best results
- Importance of drinking water
- Value of exercise and relaxation – their part in helping digestion
- Benefits of vitamin and mineral supplementation
Style of Presentation
Programs by Rosalie, health and wellness consultant, are fun and at times include music as background. Seminars include nutritional information presented by lecture, interactive activities, self-assessment exercises and open discussion. Humorous cartoons and scientific graphs on nutrition facts are often used as part of the PowerPoint presentation.
Benefits to Participants
- Learn the basics of good nutrition from a nutrition consultant
- Uncover the types of products that can produce good health
- Feel empowered to make healthy food choices
- Discover life-affirming information from a health and wellness consultant
- Learn ways to improve moods and productivity
Learning Guide Booklet includes many of the topics covered in the seminar, along with written exercises and a list of references.
Rosalie’s Healthy Eating Tips
- Drink eight glasses of water daily
- Use cold-pressed oils
- Include some nuts, seeds and beans
- Eat leafy greens and other vegetables
- Eat fresh fruit daily
- Use whole grain products instead of processed ones
- Include sufficient protein foods
- Reduce coffee, sodas, junk foods
- Chew each mouthful to a pulp
- Use organic foods when possible
Bonus: Be calm when you eat