Superior Health & Wellness
Superior Health and Wellness for a Crazy World!– Half Day Seminar
Two and a Half Hours to Three Hour Program
A laugh-provoking presentation, yet a poignant look at life in the fast lane and its serious ramifications.
Boosting morale, better productivity, health and wellness are the goals but fun is in Rosalie’s heart while she speaks, acts and even sings to make points.
Interactive, Fun, Discussion (Customization is also key according to clients’ desires.)
This session offers attendees time to relax and focus on themselves. Rosalie offers step-by-step strategies to ease their stress and reduce those overwhelmed feelings, helping them to improve their attitude, health and well-being. Programs are fun, interactive and encourage feedback and ideas from her participants. Rosalie also includes music as background at times, and balances lecture with interactive activities and self-assessing, written activities with open or one-to-one discussion. Her PowerPoint presentations include humorous cartoons along with point form slides and graphs.
Participants Will Discover:
What is the hurried person syndrome?
The Impact of Stress
Physiological reactions to stress
Zones of Stress – ‘under load’ – (boredom), positive zone, overload
Type A, B, and E personalities
Self esteem – importance of self care to ourselves and to others
Five early danger signals of stress
What makes stress better; what makes stress worse
The value of humor and positive attitudes
Song – “I’m All Stressed Out” – by Rosalie with group participation
Mind/body connection, group exercise
Social connection: reaching out to others – importance to our well being
Ways to Relax
- Deep breathing techniques – how to take a power nap
- Mindfulness – how it can stop the whirling mind
Physical Nourishment: Exercise, Nutrition, Sleep
a) Benefits of exercise; computer stretches, yoga stretches
b) Value of sleep – sleep tips
c) Tune Up Your Brain (Nutrition Seminar)
- Balance your glucose
- Timing of meals
- Balance of protein, complex carbs & fats
- Healthy snacks
- Essential fats – how to get more Omega 3 fats in our diet; good, bad & ugly fats
- Amino acids – proteins necessary for the brain
- Discussion of food and mood
- Vitamins and minerals necessary for the brain;
- Habits that diminish vitamins and minerals reaching the brain
- The benefits of vitamin and mineral supplementation
Time Management Tips
- Setting goals
- Prioritizing – daily, weekly, month
- Organizing – The value of conquering clutter
- Concentration; time shifting – Altering the perception of time racing by
- Procrastination; handling deadlines
- Value of work; why do we work?
This program includes a master copy of a learning guide booklet enabling participants to continue their learning. PowerPoint presentation includes scientific studies, graphs, and some humorous slides for comic relief! Empathy for participants is always key in Rosalie’s mind.
For more information or to book your date, Contact Rosalie
Tel. (416) 653-0077 or Toll Free: 1 (877) 653-0077