Discover Your Healthy Balance
Rosalie Moscoe, Stress Speaker on work/life balance knows all too well the difficulties of achieving a healthy balance. In this down-to-earth, yet poignant keynote, she opens with a dramatic testimony of her former, unbalanced life. It was as though she were on runaway ferris wheel and at times she felt like shouting, “Stop this thing, I want to get off!”
Walking into poles, car accidents (all her fault) and rushing from task to task, led to poor health and a loss of enjoyment of life. Heads nod in agreement as audiences relate all too well. Rosalie realized the folly of her habits and investigated many ways to reduce stress and embrace her healthy balance. She assures participants that they too can learn many natural stress remedies, nutrition skills and ways to improve their health and well-being.
Preventive Health To the Rescue
An effective motivational speaker, Rosalie takes attendees into a world of preventive health. She emphasizes the importance of awareness as being the key to a new way to live. For if we are not aware, we continue mindlessly in our old behaviors and wonder why we don’t feel well.
Personal Wellness Wheel
Introduction to the personal wellness wheel gives attendees the opportunity to see all their various worlds displayed in a large colorful graph; each spoke of the wheel represents one of life’s threads, or worlds, emotional, physical, vocational, intellectual, financial, spiritual, social/relationships and environmental. Like a bicycle wheel, each spoke needs to be strong and supported by the others for the well-being of the whole person. Whether it’s chronic stress at work, poor relationships or a lack of nutrition skills, all participants can plot their own growth and choose their own pathways to well-being.
Even in a keynote address, Rosalie encourages short one-to-one discussion as participants tell their neighbor what spoke they wish to work on. Using humor or song – “Oh where has my libido gone, oh where or where can it be?” Rosalie effectively makes points in a light-hearted manner, boosting employee morale.
Burned out becomes who you were, not who you are.
- What is wellness? – Definition of self love and self responsibility
- How to change one’s perception – think positively
- Mind/body connection – fun group exercise
- The Impact of stress – zones of stress
- Making time for fun and for friends
- How to slow down – mindfulness
- Attention to the body – nutrition to boost mood, easy exercises
- Reasons to work – how our jobs affect our self esteem
- Meaning and purpose – deeper questions about life’s purpose
Benefits to Participants
- Will understand that wellness is more than good physical health
- Will appreciate that a balance in their lives is necessary to their well being
- Will learn skills that they can immediately put into their lives to reduce stress
- Will gain insight into their own habits, patterns and meaning of work
- Will be motivated to make positive changes
This program includes a master copy of a learning guide booklet so that participants can continue their learning.
For more information or to book your date, Contact Rosalie
Tel. (416) 653-0077 or Toll Free: 1 (877) 653-0077