Why Hire Rosalie?
An expert health and wellness consultant, Rosalie has over 20 years of in-depth, hands-on experience in preventive and complementary health. As a motivational speaker, she has spoken professionally to organizations since 1995, and is prepared to help you or your staff achieve a healthier lifestyle.
A graduate of Canada’s only Workplace Wellness & Health Promotion Program, she is also certified in Health Canada’s Workplace Health System. A health and wellness consultant, Rosalie is inspired to share this vital wellness information with others. This includes ways to achieve stress relief so that people no longer accept a harried lifestyle. Along with her keen interest in the importance of self-esteem to well-being, Rosalie also provides the keys to achieve positive personal power.
A Motivational Speaker
A motivational speaker with a captivating style, she outlines benefits of stress relief, physical activity, time management and relaxation techniques – some of the ways people can maintain a healthy work/life balance. Strategies for healthful eating to achieve a healthier lifestyle are a special interest for Rosalie.
A Registered Nutrition Consultant
A Registered Nutrition Consultant, Rosalie, The Healthy Food Coach, consults with individuals or groups. She provides guidance pertaining to the building and maintenance of nutritional well-being. As a nutrition speaker and nutrition consultant, she is committed to helping people discover how to make more appropriate food choices for a better lifestyle.
A teacher, she instructed the course ‘A Wellness Approach to Stress Management’ at Centennial College in 1999. And as a stress management consultant, Rosalie is dedicated to sharing this information to help people attain balance and fully enjoy life.
An author, she has released her book and e-book, Frazzled Hurried Woman! Your Stress Relief Guide to Thriving…Not Merely Surviving. She has also penned many articles that have been published in magazines, newspapers and on the internet. Check ezinearticles.com/?expert=Rosalie_Moscoe where Rosalie is featured as an expert author. She gladly shares her insights and experience with others for the betterment of health and well-being for people world-wide.
An expert with the understanding of how to research and develop crucial information, Rosalie possesses the skill and enthusiasm to customize her presentations to suit your group.
A performer, she was nominated for 2 Juno Awards (Canadian Music Awards). Rosalie often uses humor and dramatic techniques or appropriate songs in her presentations. Participants walk away touched and transformed. Truly, her appeal spans all generations.
Education & Experience
- Rosalie Moscoe, Professional Speaker, since ’95.
- A member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) and the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- Graduate, Centennial College, post graduate Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion Program ’95
- Graduate, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition www.csnn.ca R.H.N. Diploma Program ‘98
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (R.N.C.P.) Designation given by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC, www.ionc.org, formerly the Nutritional Consultants Organization of Canada – N.C.O.C.). ‘99
- Fitness Ontario Leadership Program and Fitness for Seniors Program ‘95
- Completed ‘Beyond Stress’ Course at Eli Bay’s Relaxation Response Institute, www.elibay.com ’89, ‘91
- Completed Workplace Health Systems, Health Canada ‘95
- Vice Chair and Board Member, International Schizophrenia Foundation, www.orthomed.org Member since ‘90
- Member, F.A.C.T., The Friends of Alternative and Complementary Therapies Society, www.thefacts.com
For more information or to book your date, Contact Rosalie
Tel. (416) 653-0077 or Toll Free: 1 (877) 653-0077