Registered Holistic Nutritionist – The Healthy Food Coach.
So you’ve been wanting to see a nutrition consultant for a long time. Don’t wait any longer. You deserve to feel good and look good! The New Year is a great time to start.
One-to-one, In-Person Nutrition Consulting by Rosalie Moscoe, Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (for those in the Toronto, ON area).
Individual OR Group tele-seminars by phone are available by Rosalie Mosoce, nutrition consultant.
Achieve vitality, leading-edge information, and a healthy food plan designed just for you.
Seek the professional advice of a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP) to guide you toward a healthy lifestyle. Uncover the Action Steps you can take for better energy and improved well-being. Get nutrition information that works for you. Also, Rosalie’s training and work as a health and wellness consultant helps clients understand not only nutrition facts, but also the many reasons behind our food choices.
Do you want to:
- Normalize weight?
- Get information on family nutrition or convalescence?
- Find out more about the use and abuse of food supplements?
- Make sense out of conflicting theories of nutrition?
- Discover the consequences of specific food choices?
- Learn how to make choices more appropriate to your needs?
“It was springtime and, although a time for rejuvenation, it became a time when my energy was decreasing, and concentration and focusing were depleting. An examination with my family doctor confirmed my vital signs were in good standing. I thought I was eating well. I shopped at the organic food market, buying organic raisins and organic frozen desserts.
When all other options failed me, I turned to Rosalie Moscoe who became my nutrition consultant. She quickly identified the problems and put me on a rational eating plan. I called Rosalie the next day and asked, ‘How can eating a balanced diet work miraculously – in 24 hours?’ Many thanks.” Laura Ford, Ed.D.
Testimonial: Food & Mood CD
“I can hardly wait to eat tomorrow morning. So far so good, I have lost a pound or two, but more importantly I find that I am eating fewer sweets and chocolates. Although I must admit that every so often I do indulge, but I have noticed that I am consuming less in sugar and I am making an effort to eat less in the white bread category. Quite frankly your disc was the best 15 bucks that I spent in a long time.” – Michael Givens
What is a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner?
An RNCP is a qualified practitioner who provides to individuals or groups guidance pertaining to building and maintaining nutritional well-being. Nutrition consultant, Rosalie Moscoe, RHN, RNCP designs a program specifically for each client.
Champion of holistic health, she helps you through changes in diet. A health and wellness consultant, she gives you tips for success to achieve high quality eating. Rosalie lets you know how you can still enjoy many of the foods you love.
In consulting sessions you get:
- Evaluation of your food intake, usually over a given week. Particular attention is paid to the proportions of protein, fat, starches, sugars and fiber consumed.
- Recommendations on food selection and preparation.
- Information on how to attain better energy and better moods.
- Recommendations about food supplements (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein, essential fatty acids).
- Information on the benefits of eating in a healthy way to encourage the body to heal itself.
- Weight normalization
- Information about the consequences of specific food choices
- Ways to make choices more appropriate to your needs
- An understanding of barriers to success including temptations or people pushing food on you.
- How to eat at buffets or dinner parties that last all evening.
- How to cope and stay on track.
A program specifically designed for you, Rosalie takes into consideration such factors as height, weight, age, gender, level of exercise or physical activity. Also assessed are dietary goals, food preferences, sensitivities to specific foods, dietary habits, religious beliefs with respect to the diet, and nutritional deficiencies.
Rosalie’s experience as a nutritional consultant in private practice, coupled with her work as a health and wellness consultant can guide you to greater well-being.
Is food as important as physical fitness to stay in shape?
Ultimately, the cells in our bodies are built from the raw materials we eat. Exercise also helps the immune system and is important for our bones, muscles and weight normalization. However, the more suitable our food choices are to our specific requirements, the better cell structures we can build. In brief, we’re all different; we are biochemically unique. Rosalie’s training as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist helps her to assess nutritional imbalances and weaknesses, toxicity and allergies in constructing a nutritional program.
Prevention is the Key to Good Health
For more information or to book your date/s, contact Rosalie, The Healthy Food Coach.
Tel. (416) 653-0077 or toll free: 1 (877) 653-0077