Registered Holistic Nutritionist – The Healthy Food Coach.
So you’ve been wanting to see a nutrition consultant for a long time. Don’t wait any longer. You deserve to feel good and look good!
Nutrition Consulting by Rosalie Moscoe, Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner
Individual OR Group tele-seminars by phone or webinars are available by Rosalie Mosoce, nutrition consultant. As an add-on for conferences, Rosalie offers to do nutritional consulting for a small group. She will send assessments in advance and then prepare individual programs for each person. She will present to the group and even follow up if necessary by personal phone call.
In-Person Nutritional Consulting is available for those in the Toronto, ON, Canada area.
Nutrition Speaker: Rosalie also delivers powerful keynote addresses or seminars such as Power Foods for Better Moods or Nutrition Tips for Jump-out-of-Bed Energy for conferences or staff of organizations.
Achieve vitality with leading-edge information and a healthy food plan designed just for you.
Seek the professional advice of a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP) to guide you toward a healthy lifestyle. Uncover the Action Steps you can take for better energy and improved well-being. Get nutrition information that works for you. Also, Rosalie’s training and work as a health and wellness consultant helps clients understand not only nutrition facts, but also the many reasons behind our food choices.
Do you want to:
- Normalize weight?
- Get information about family nutrition or convalescence?
- Know the truth about the use and abuse of food supplements?
- Make sense out of conflicting theories of nutrition?
- Discover the consequences of specific food choices?
- Learn how to make choices more appropriate to your needs?
Prevention is the Key to Good Health
Champion of holistic health, Rosalie helps you through changes in diet. A health and wellness consultant, she gives you the knowledge and common sense ‘tips’ you need for success to achieve high quality eating. Rosalie lets you know how you can still enjoy many of the foods you love.
In consulting sessions you benefit from:
- Evaluation of your food intake, usually over a given week. Particular attention is paid to the proportions of protein, fat, starches, sugars and fiber consumed
- Recommendations on food selection and preparation
- Information on how to attain better energy and better moods
- Recommendations about food supplements (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein, essential fatty acids)
- Information on the benefits of eating in a healthy way to encourage the body to heal itself
- A program specifically designed for you which takes into consideration such factors as height, weight, age, gender, level of exercise or physical activity. Also assessed are dietary habits and goals, food preferences, sensitivities to specific foods, religious beliefs with respect to the diet, and nutritional deficiencies
- Weight normalization
- Information about the consequences of specific food choices
- Ways to make choices more appropriate to your needs
- An understanding of barriers to success including temptations and people who push food at you
- How to eat at buffets or dinner parties that last all evening
- How to cope and stay on track
Rosalie’s experience as a nutritional consultant in private practice, coupled with her work as a health and wellness consultant can guide you to greater well-being.
Is food as important as physical fitness to stay in shape?
Ultimately, the cells in our bodies are built from the raw materials we eat. While exercise also helps the immune system and is important for our bones, muscles and weight normalization, however, the more suitable our food choices are to our specific requirements, the better cell structures we can build. In brief, staying fit begins with our food choices, yet remember that we’re all different; we are biochemically unique. Rosalie’s training as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist helps her to assess your individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses, toxicity and allergies in constructing a nutritional program tailored just for you.